|Object Name||File, digital|
|Collection||Deschutes County Historical Society|
"Photo by Claude Kelley: Bend 1910: Oregon Avenue between Wall and Bond Streets. Turbine and large gear wheel for first electric power plant at Bend. Armond Shearer on horse and Ralph Dunn on wagon. Hauled this from Shaniko. This at present location of U.S. National Bank. [102 NW Oregon Avenue]. Horse teams owned by Jack Kelley and Ralph Dunn."
Sign on building in background: "Riverside & Lytle Additions, J.A. Eastes," "Real Estate Insurance"